Ok so this is an odd question but here it goes?

So recently due to the COVID 19 pandemic a place by my house is doing temporary drive in movies. However I’m legally blind (I can still see somewhat) and can’t drive. I guess my question is does the ADA apply to this would the drive in theater or any drive in theater have to accommodate me since I can’t drive

For safety, they cant allow you to walk in, or ride in on a bike..  If thats what you are asking.

Special accommodations can only he made if they are REASONABLE and SAFE to do so.

Things like making the snack bar or restrooms handicap accesible is reasonable accommodations.

Letting someone walk in and sit down in what is essentially a glorified parking lot is NOT SAFE.You can ride in the passenger seat of a friend or family members car.    Im sure someone you know would gladly take you to the drive in..  Especially if you offer to buy their ticket or some popcorn in exchange.

you can legally be in someone else's car. no they don't have to let people in without cars.

for a permanent 'drive in' it may be reasonable to include a seating area for people without cars, but that would be an unreasonable expense for a pop up.

Accommodate you in what way?   Be specific.  

You can go to the drive in as a passenger in a car if you want to.

How would they be violating the ADA?

• Peter

Legally blind?.................

Well, a drive-in theatre can certainly accommodate you, in the passenger's seat.  There are no impediments to you gaining access other than your blindness and the theatre can't be held responsible for that.  You really didn't think this question through.