my mother and father induce munchausen by proxy on me at age 18 it made my life fall. my family got to thrive no tme. i want the will .?

I was induce torture on me by a mentally ill father. he lied about putting  fake diagnosis on me which lead to all kind of abuse and failures to treat or remove me to keep me from suffer life long damage. i lost 11 years and had to take up the cross alone and fix it all. i lost my life from 18 to 29 and then walked ou tof a horror story and began to thrive. nothing i did i life over a sick family matter but teir woes and things were magnified as great feats. i suffered and pulled a few miracles to not become them or what they wanted from me to make me disabled. i did it with first class . it took 24 year. when i was getting there threats from winged monkeys and sister traying to get back in to take me down an shut me up. i made it 24 years with winged monkeys in abuse set on me to make me mentally ill failed. four years ago they did the big game and i walked around the tricks. but the trick force it way on to me an lead to tragic reversing of amiracles and happy ending. healthy life and to induce the same abuses trauma on me as  kid and reverse teh whole game and remove my means ways to thrive. all of this abuse came from this event. my mother is dying , and i want the will. i was the gifted one about to have it all late over them and iw as shot in head drag down beaten and silenced to die a sad death. i want a lawyer to give me the wil or judge. to tell them the story. my family all have money, i was going to have it. it it. and worked . so they sho tme in head. i needalawye

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I recommend therapy.

    A psychologist or a therapist.

  • Phil
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    I hope that you never ever get a gun licence. You sound mentally deranged.

  • jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

    i think u need some therapy 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.