jean
jean asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

what do u feed your dog?

My family's dog (a female miniature English Bull Terrier named Indy) is fed mainly with a mixture of both dry and moist foods. 

The dry food she has is typically Iams or Crave. When we first got her, she was given Wainwright's, but we changed it, because she disliked it.The moist food we feed her is either nature diet, or Lily's Kitchen, or she sometimes has Winalot or Butcher's as well. She likes all different varieties, but is especially fond of the fish varieties, like Lily's Kitchen fishy fish pie, and Winalot in jelly with tuna.

She also sometimes has some 'human foods' which are safe for dogs to eat, like tinned sardines (in oil as the oil is good for her skin and fur), a bit in the way of fruits and vegetables, plus some other treats here and there, like a dental chew for instance.

Nature's Domain is their main diet but as treats they'll also get things like dog safe fruit, dog safe vegetables, a little cheddar, raw meaty bones, eggs, cooked/raw meat and cooked/raw organs.

• Maxi

Raw and bone...............

Unfortunately I lost my last dog this past February, but she was fed Taste of the Wild which is a high quality grain free dog food.

I don’t have a dog. Dogs are food obsessed retards and will eat anything 

Dog Food, Even A Toddler Knows That