Do employees at Dollar Tree make good money?

Do employees at Dollar Tree make good money? Like at least around $90k salary?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

NO minimum wage for the entry level workers and only slight more for managers.

• drip
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No. Not even a store manager. Not even a district manager. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They are min wage in my area the people that I know that works at my local one has a hard time paying bills, their car is a 1986 slummy house they are bum's

• T'rone
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

They are lucky if they bring home 1000$/month.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

In the Dollar Tree corporate offices perhaps. But most rank and file workers are probably minimum wage. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes, depending on the job they do. But the best money is just hand drawn money which you can print and make at home.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It's a freakin' dollar store.  You'd be a cashier and stocking shelves.  What do you actually expect to get paid for a job like that?  Did you get spoiled on that mad McDonald's money?

• 4 months ago

yes they have trees that dollars grow from.

• Guber
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

They get paid weekly - very weakly.

• 4 months ago

Average Dollar Tree hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.12 per hour for Team Member to $15.95 per hour for Administrative Assistant. The average Dollar Tree salary ranges from approximately $16,000 per year for Sales Representative to $69,638 per year for District Manager.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.