How do I get my printer back to normal? ?

It needed a film wear upgrade if some kind i said why not and allowed it to down load. However it went to this mode and I dislike it.  My laptop isn't in working condition so I can't connect it and try to make it work. I one time pressed some buttons for a little bit and it went back to normal as if I didn't download the film ware. But it went back to this again. Any suggestions on how to revive the printer to normal again? 

So I did what Marvinator suggested. It didn't do anything extra with lights of any sort. It went back to this same screen shown in this picture I took of it. 

I do know I had gotten it to where it needs a number code of some sort. I don't know what the number code it needs though.

Thanks Marvinator it freaking worked! In so freaking happy! Thanks sooooo much

SECOND EDIT.  HEY!  got the printer screen to read by downloading and playing with it in Photoshop.  Then did some research for you, and found THIS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pACxco8Z8VE

Youtube thumbnail

Edit to ADD: Can you get a better pic of the screen?  Even full sized, it's hard to read.  

===

Ok, just to clarify, it's FIRM WARE, not film ware.  You have updated the hard encoded information on the printer itself.  (At least I assume it's the printer, since you say the printer needs to go back to normal. If you have updated the Firmware on your laptop, then you may need technical assistance to fix that.  

Try doing a Power drain on the printer itself.  Unplug from power. Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds.  Plug it in and turn it on, see if this works.  

Please let us know more if this does not work.  Info such as 'what is the printer doing that it shoud not?' what is the printer NOT doing that it should?' Note any lights flashing that should or should not.  Keep track of what buttons you press and when.  

Hope this helps. 

Do you know what a system restore is? If so, I would suggest trying that to restore settings prior to you initiating the firmware installation, assuming that you are using a Microsoft Windows operating system.