bill asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

I hate wearing masked...  I respect others that require...?

Not me ever again till this bs passes....

I hate masks too but if yoiu don't like wearing them just don't go out of the house.

You don't need to wear one unless you go out shopping, go on public transport, or go into a hospital. If you can avoid those situations you don't need to worry.

If you live in the UK and want to visit a shop or use Public Transport you have to wear a mask.  No one enjoys wearing them, if you wear glasses they steam up, doesn't matter how tightly fitted it's on your face, they will always steam up.  I've tried many different styles and their all uncomfortable.  However, there is a chance that I could have the virus, with no symptoms and I wouldn't want to pass on the virus onto someone who then ends up in Hospital fighting for their life.

So if you don't want to remain in your home, 24/7, then at some point you will need to wear a mask, just in case, you end up 'killing' someone with your germs.