Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Well so Far I haven't seen anything Great. Trump has just made America Sick, Dying and Jobless. Is their a Plan B?

We have not seen a plan A yet. I think it will come sometime soon, with his new Healthcare plan.  We are either laughed at or pitied by the world. Is it any wonder Trump has to cheat at this election even to come close to Biden.  This time unfortunately this is not Hillary, but it is Joe Biden and folks don't buy Trump's sleepy joe, or any of the other childish baby stuff. The adults are coming back in 2020 with a vengeance and Republicans are going to be in the minority for a generation after what they have let happen to this country.  I shouldn't say let happen, they made it happen! They were complicit with the idiot in the WH. 

Nope.  He did exactly what he set out to do.

This IS his grateness!

Biden 2020!!! 🥂

Plan B is for you to take English class and learn the difference between their and there.

There is Biden who will leave The US Begging for mercy from the world.