Is it worth saving?

My husband and I fight every three days. He cheated on me physically not mentally with three women promised to never do it again. Got him a stripper and he was a lil too mouthy with her so I downloaded tinder. Tired of being lonely and upset. He got mad I was messaging someone else. Bought exercise equipment as well. Needless to say we have been fighting non stop. I have a physical attraction to this other dude but don't know what I want. I told him I want to go a week without fighting then a year. My husband just wants to fix things with sex ignoring the issues we are having. I say are you coming down for dinner. U didn't come up and say hi ..I go you didn't come down and say hi. We're both bull headed. It takes forever to do the simplest of things.40 mins to decide between McDonald's and diner. I say either he tells me same thing .... No one picks. We have house though.dogs....common interests .....I'm just exhausted. I work alot though and house is always messy and caring for three pups on my own so maybe it's just that. I keep thinking without all that how would I feel. He just always has to be right. I don't know if I like that. I moved to another state for him. I think I resent him for not making similar sacrifices.

A week then a month*** omg not a year...

I've been with 5 people - no ex's. Husband has one ex and was with one other b4 we married. I could see the limited dating on both sides maybe making us curious. But honestly I was content till the cheating.

Unless you get into some serious marriage counseling and both mature quite a bit this probably isn't going to work. You're trapped in this tit for tat thing where bad deeds from one are met with bad deeds from the other. You both also seem to be more focused on the physical than the emotional and intellectual. This could be because you might be young, too young to be married. Or it could be because you're mutually not all that smart. But either way, if you both really want to work on it and are willing to spend the time and money to do that with a professional it might be salvageable. In most cases counseling is cheaper than divorce. 

This seems to be a problem marriage. I mean you're looking for naked  big-penised men to screw on tinder and masturbating whilst doing it and what does he do? Barebacks AND Creampies three sIuts and a stripper. SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!

Source(s): 3 filthy sIuts and a very smelly stripper

Sounds like you BOTH are not fully invested in the marriage. He cheats, you can't forgive. Then you go on Tinder looking for someone else. Have feelings for another guy. You constantly fight to justify the reasons for cheating. You resent him for having to move and he thinks you should be doing all the housework even though you work too. 

Doesn't sound like you two have a meeting of the minds - what you want to share together. Can't see any happiness here. Perhaps seek relationship counseling or simply decide its over and work out how to split. 

Isn't life a little too short to spend it fighting and miserable? A man who cheats doesn't value what he has, and doesn't respect who he is with, I'm not sure what there is there to save. You're going to have to put tinder away and focus on what you have if you're going to try and work this out. You'll definitely need counseling as well, but it really sounds like this thing is beyond repair. It's like you're driving around in this car you hate, and it's a lot of work just to keep it running, finally it breaks down completely and the mechanic says i will cost you $20,000 to make it worth $10,000. Would you fix it or just go out and get a new one?

Your first mistake is being with someone who was unfaithful with you for three times! Not one, but three times! Then you got him a stripper? You’ve been digging your hole deeper and deeper. Coming from seeing my parents who are different, it’s not meant to be. You can keep telling yourself it’s fine, but the reality is that you’re willing to stick with problems that get hidden under the rug. 

Source(s): Could’ve had several relationships that way, but my heart and mind tells me I’m better off alone.
  • Edwena

You might try shutting up and being agreeable.