Anonymous

My husband keeps asking for a threesome, I have said no so many times but he keeps on asking.Am I just a prude?I just don’t fee comfortable ?

You answered plain and simple. MMF or FFM there are different components for each. Does he want to see you having another man/ sick. Does he want another woman/ also sick. Does he want to see lesbian sex. Does he want a man?  Either way he is not showing you the respect that he should be. Do not cave just for his selfish fantasy.

• Tj

Do not do it, if you do not want to. Do not allow the cheater to push you into something you are not into. He has no respect for you or the marriage, as you know. get a divorce.

• Regwah

Find a nice guy that's keen to join in, see what your husband thinks of that.

You are not being a prude, just aware of the complications that are bound to arise.