Have you ever had your account suspended for no reason?

So i just lost my Lv 5 account for no reason whatsoever. I guess i lost it because i had many questions and answers deleted, sometimes i'd lose over 50 answers overnight, but that was because of a stalker with multiple accounts that kept reporting my ques and answers and they ended up getting deleted even though there was nothing wrong with them. I sent an email to yahoo but i guess it won't do. Oh well, back to square one

welcome to the league man. i got suspended 5 times before. guess some doesn't want me to be around lmao

• Daniel

I have had that a Few times I just made a new Account and Started over again 

To answer your first question, No i have not ever been suspended as I do answer the questions and ask decent questions.

But what good will it do for those who have? they still come back with new accounts or get their old one reinstated when  Yahoo knows they shouldn't be reinstated.

I wouldn't be worrying about it.

You might want to check those posts being removed. You may be missing part of the rules. If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question but in the added details and updates. If you are missing that many posts at one time, you are missing something in the rules.

• Rick

several, and no appeals or evidence or anything.

The last time I had an account suspended was in June 2017... but there was a reason for it. I was often toxic, sarcastic and I got into a fight with another user here, so I guess that explains it.

Before 2017, I have had about 5 or 6 accounts suspended since 2007.

I have been suspended before hun.

I lost a level 6 account a couple days before Christmas of 2018 because there was this troll who was constantly reporting me.

• .

The suspensions I had years ago, were all successfully overturned on appeal. Having seen some of your questions and being able to peruse your answers for the account you're using now, many are/were violations. Review the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service if you are unclear on what is and is not acceptable here. Links to both of those are at the bottom right of the page. 

• Zirp

questions about the answerer are not allowed.

A stalker won't get you suspended. It takes VERIZON-personnel reviewing your activity.

But errors do happen. My account was suspended some time ago, and reinstated on appeal a few days later - with some insane BA-percentage, and a lot of my questions had been deleted somehow

• Scott

Back about eight years ago Yahoo! gave you warnings and told you why your account was suspended. But recently, we don’t even get violation notifications. I had my account suspended in March and then reinstated within two days. I never got any reason for why it was suspended.