Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

what's the point of getting a cat? ?

So you can have hair everywhere and your house can smell like ****.

They're really cute and precocious animals

• WOOWHO

a collection of fur balls and cat liter and purring

They're really cute

To Get Easy Likes On FacistBook

because some people like cats and theyre cute

• Ocimom

Cats are much easier to take care of.  You don't have to take them outside for walks or to pee/poop.  You can leave them alone most of the day when you are working.  In return you get a loving pet that will curl up with you and one that is cute playing with toys.

I got a cat last fall and always thought of myself as a dog person before that. I was in an apartment, love animals, and couldn't have a dog in my apartment. I was very pleasantly surprised with the relationship I developed with my cat. I always thought cats were unaffectionate and did not know why anyone would want one. It is completely different when it's YOUR cat rather than someone else's.

they are free?   Most people would prefer dogs, but either their apartment does not allow a dog..  or they cant afford to pay the cost to obtain even a mongrel..  so they settle for a cat.

So you can be like like Ice Plant and pet the P.U.S.S.Y.  

It’s a reference to fear of a black hat, one of the greatest rap mockumentary.