Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

what's the point of getting a cat? ?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you can have hair everywhere and your house can smell like ****.

• 1 month ago

They're really cute and precocious animals

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a collection of fur balls and cat liter and purring

• 1 month ago

They're really cute

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To Get Easy Likes On FacistBook

• 2 months ago

because some people like cats and theyre cute

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cats are much easier to take care of.  You don't have to take them outside for walks or to pee/poop.  You can leave them alone most of the day when you are working.  In return you get a loving pet that will curl up with you and one that is cute playing with toys.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I got a cat last fall and always thought of myself as a dog person before that. I was in an apartment, love animals, and couldn't have a dog in my apartment. I was very pleasantly surprised with the relationship I developed with my cat. I always thought cats were unaffectionate and did not know why anyone would want one. It is completely different when it's YOUR cat rather than someone else's.

• 2 months ago

they are free?   Most people would prefer dogs, but either their apartment does not allow a dog..  or they cant afford to pay the cost to obtain even a mongrel..  so they settle for a cat.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So you can be like like Ice Plant and pet the P.U.S.S.Y.  

It’s a reference to fear of a black hat, one of the greatest rap mockumentary. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.