Robyn May asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Can you use the camomile body shop eye makeup remover for your face? ?

I do it as I haven’t got any makeup removers and I found out the wipes are bad for your skin is it bad to do it? What’s the difference between eyes and the face? Why is it separate? 

Absolutely safe! I've been in your position a few times, usually after packing in a rush. And The chamomile Eye makeup remover is one of my faves. Eye products are gentle on the skin because an eye product can't contain anything that stings the eyes. If it doesn't sting the delicate eyes it will be gentle on your skin. But one thing confuses me, where do you hear that are wipes bad? I've used them many times and have read up on ingredients and what they are made from. I see nothing unsafe according to the FDA. Baby diaper wipes are very different from facial wipes. I keep some facial wipes on my nightstand for nights when I'm too tired to do a full face cleansing. I've never had any problems.

I think it would be safe to use on the face. I think the difference in the eye stuff is its more sensitive for your skin because the skin around your eyes is more sensitive. so thats why I think it would be safe for the face. It should remove the makeup just fine and shouldnt cause any reaction unless it gave you a bad reaction when you used it in the past