Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Are people having weddings during the coronavirus times?

Update:

Public weddings that is

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I have to go to one this Sunday. It'll be small, masked and distanced with no reception. But people are still doing the business end of getting married. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can have a wedding on the cheap these days

• 1 month ago

Yea people still celebrating funerals too. Gosh people are so dumb and stupid. They think that if they postpone the wedding they will die or something. No wonder so many people are dying because they stupid.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I guess how big a wedding people are having during the corona virus epidemic  has to depend upon how big a wedding the couple want to have.

I live in Texas. Three weeks ago, I attended a large church wedding, followed by a large reception in a different location. There were over 150 guests present. It was the same sort of wedding that a couple might have in non-corona virus times. 

Nobody was wearing masks, and there was no social distancing. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn’t want one. What fun is a wedding if you can’t kiss the bride or dance with people because of social distancing and masks. No thanks!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

unfortunately 🙄  because some people just don't give a sh*t and are being selfish. it's as if waiting and putting it off a year would kill them... seriously!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anxious I suppose............

• blank
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes - and funnerals and birthday parties, etc.

Crazy irresponsible right now and pretty darn dumb (imo) if you choose to attend such a function.....   BUT

Life goes on no matter what.  Ultimately it is completely up to the couple getting married and the plans.  It is up to their guests to choose to go or not to go.  Everyone has the freedom to live their lives their way.  Gatherings like this are NOT forced onto the general public - like the thoughtless "anti-maskers" that expect to roam around in public with complete access to everything and no expectations to comply with public health orders.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.