? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

What can I do if I got a ticket for no license but I wasn’t aware of it?

I got pulled over police officer told me I didn’t have a license turned out someone in California took one out in my name so it canceled mine here in the state of Oregon I went to court and told them what happened still found me guilty for no license what can I do now

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Think of a better trolling question.  This one is terribly flawed.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you have grounds, then appeal.  I see NO process by which someone "cancels" a driver's license.  They expire.  A Physician refuses to sign a renewal.  There are outstanding tickets or warrants.

You don't just walk into DMV and cancel someone's license.

• 2 months ago

You went to court and lost. There may be an appeals process but you aren't likely going to win that one. But you could (and should) file a police report for identity theft since someone is pretending to be you somewhere. 

• 2 months ago

Get a lawyer and appeal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Lawyer.  Sue whichever state(s) and department(s) that issued your license(s) for fraud.  You paid for your Oregon license and should expect treatment like all other license holders.  If a state cancels yours with no warning, they have robbed you of the services and protection you paid for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.