? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

What can I do if I got a ticket for no license but I wasn’t aware of it?

I got pulled over police officer told me I didn’t have a license turned out someone in California took one out in my name so it canceled mine here in the state of Oregon I went to court and told them what happened still found me guilty for no license what can I do now

Think of a better trolling question.  This one is terribly flawed.

If you have grounds, then appeal.  I see NO process by which someone "cancels" a driver's license.  They expire.  A Physician refuses to sign a renewal.  There are outstanding tickets or warrants.

You don't just walk into DMV and cancel someone's license.

You went to court and lost. There may be an appeals process but you aren't likely going to win that one. But you could (and should) file a police report for identity theft since someone is pretending to be you somewhere. 

Get a lawyer and appeal.

Lawyer.  Sue whichever state(s) and department(s) that issued your license(s) for fraud.  You paid for your Oregon license and should expect treatment like all other license holders.  If a state cancels yours with no warning, they have robbed you of the services and protection you paid for.