Should teachers be paid less with remote learning?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Teachers should not be paid less with remote learning.

• Rob
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No.  Just because I'm teaching from home doesn't change my course load.  It doesn't change the amount of time I need to plan, teach, and grade lessons.  

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NO! So much more work is going to go into this.

• 2 months ago

No,Teachers should not get a decrease because of remote learning. i find it harder than being in the classroom.What is not understood, the time and preparation  involved putting lessons together in order to give the best to your student without being in their presence.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No...  they like me, learning internet stuff..  I got zero social media presence, only my few kids I teach know my email...  I got mad Mothers wanting me..  I like to focus on few I can teach...

Source(s): I dont put religion or politics into curriculum. just stick to educating them..
  • MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Teaching online is more difficult for most teachers, and takes up considerably more time in almost all cases.  If anything, they should be paid more for it.

• 2 months ago

Most teachers should probably be paid more. They will be putting in more hours and the work is a lot harder (harder to motivate students) plus most are doing an extraordinary amount of unpaid work over the summer to prepare.

If you have any evidence to suggest that teachers are working less and deserved less pay, please present it. 

• Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. Unless you have already been teaching online, it’s a lot of work to prepare a class for remote delivery.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. It's actually a lot harder to teach remotely. More stressful, and more of our time. If anything, we should be getting bonuses.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.