Andy
Andy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What happens if the Democratic party asks Joe Biden to step down because of his declining health situation before the DNC?

How could this effect the polls and the presidential election in November?  Will those who would have voted for Biden vote for his replacement?

No bias.  I am just asking a hypothetical question.  I am concerned about his health and well being.  

What happens if it doesn't happen.

Actually Biden is not too bright.  Liberals absolutely hate old white men and they never liked Biden.  Now they tell him to get a black woman vp.  If I were Biden I would be watching my 6.

• david

Dream on, Alice.  Just more BS and no fact.

Hillary was at "death's door" in 2016 too according to you idiots.  Remember that?  I do.

• Bill

If that happens democrats won't have a candidate and it will be between Trump and the third parties. 

What "declining health situation"? The one conservatives are making up because they have no other way to hold Trump up?