Has 2020 been the worst year of your life due to covid 19?

So guys now that it’s August, has this been the worst year of your life due to coronavirus? If not what was your worst year and why? 

Also BQ, what was your favorite year and why?

2020 has certainly been really bad for many, many people. It hasn't been terrible for me just yet, but with my husband's company now in limbo, it could get worse. We don't know if he'll still have a job or not. He's working right now, but that could change. So far, 2013-2014 were horrible for me. Yeah, 2 full years of nothing but crap. 4 deaths and a really bad career decision. 

BQ- 2011 was amazing, as was 2019. 

this has been the worst summer of my life due to covid19

• susan

I think 2020 has been the worst year of my life. I just want it all over, 2001 was a good year for me as that is when I found my house of my dreams.

No it hasn't. I've had many worse years. I'm making the best of it.

No. The worst year of my life was 2006. It's none of your damn business why. I'm not about to open a vein and bleed all over the floor for you.