Will you get the coronavirus vaccine?

Why or why not? Explain your answer

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

As soon as one is approved that has gone through all the steps necessary to determine efficacy and safety. It would be wrong to rush something (eliminate steps) for political reasons. 

Vaccines in general although new are really just new versions of old technologies. It's like getting a new car every year with all the same dangers that the past cars had. There is one new technology that hasn't been done before and we will have to be guarded as to that one works. Other than that no big deal. 

The antivaxxers want you to think that we are all going to die with the new vaccine but they say that about any and all vaccines. It's like saying you aren't going to get a new car because of all the car accidents and deaths that cars have caused. Most people would admit the dangers but then say that they would accept the risk rather than ride a horse. 

This virus is a new virus and we don't know the long term consequences of the damage done by this virus. Its effect is multi systems. It isn't the flu one and done. 

• 2 months ago

Maybe when I'm 80.

• 2 months ago

When the vaccine comes on the market and God forbid there is a need, they can take it again

• 2 months ago

Nope. Plus covid has over a 99% recovery rate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since it does not exist, and since C-19 is a X10 of the common cold, and the common cold has been around "forever".

It is not likely there will ever be a "Vaccine" for c-19.

Dream On. Remember too that the Democrats will not allow the USA to return to normal without it.

• Guber
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, if I can.  It's a good idea, and I think virtually everyone should if they can.

• 2 months ago

not any time soon, too many dangers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.