Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

he asks me can he take me out or come see me the. flakes or never texts back. what gives ?

I Met a man that has 4 kids. He has a job as well. He tells me he’s pretty busy during the day. He always ask to come over or take me out but he never comes all the time or he won’t come as much as he asks... why keep asking if you can’t come? He will say things like “i want to try and come see you today” or “i might come see you” and sometimes he does sometimes he doesn’. He talks to me despite his flakeyness

If he's a flake, i wouldn't bother with him.  Really, you don't have time for that.  And don't wait for some dumb guy.  

The next time tell him you got something surprise for him and he will be curious to come over 

Just show ur upper part of your vagina but not all as he will not visit you again 

He will tempted for a second time and just use him