Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Thanks folks, for supporting Jea & her factual claim that she can prove no gods exist. Let's get her proof out there & into science books.?

Let's stand together as one. Proud atheists in charge of our own destiny, & not like the lying, non factual Christians. Are you with me & Jea?

That one is a hateful troll 

I don't agree with everything Jea writes, but mostly I do. So yes, I'm with Jea.

She hasn't got proof though, but neither have the Christians. But it's way more likely than not that the gods don't exist.

• EddieJ

You don't seem to be aware that it is August.  Posting what you posted in an even-numbered month makes you look foolish -- but, of course, that's your goal.

Congratulations!

Nice attempt at trolling.   But, it stands, Jea is smarter than you and really breaks your ego. 

😴😪

Cash me outside.