Do you preach Christianity?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes. Both here, and elsewhere as well.  I was also once a lay reader at a church, and preached 3 Sundays out of 4.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I cannot, I'm not a liar.  

• 1 month ago

Yes, I do -- but many people find it convenient to pretend that I do not.

• 1 month ago

No.               

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Which Christianity?

The (((CONSTRUCTIVELY CREATED))) Christianity by the roman catholic church that 

>>>"DENIES THE POWER OF GOD"<<< (II Timothy 3:5)

To baptize you (John 1:33)?

The one that 

To "Commune with you" (II Corinthians 13:14; Acts 1:2; I Corinthians 14:2+)?

The one that

To be more than a "trinity" just "3" (I Corinthians 12:6; Daniel 4:35; Genesis 18:14)?

FOR SURE that's what the MAJORITY of today's Christians are preaching [James 3:1] and

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

>>>"DENYING HIS POWER"<<< (II Timothy 3:5) 

>>>"FROM SUCH TURN AWAY"<<< (II Timothy 3:5)!

GOD has "TURNED AWAY" from today's Christians!

“And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.” (Isaiah 1:15).

"Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 

For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the LORD. And again, The LORD shall judge his people [I Kings 3:9]. 

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)!

"Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly" (James 3:1)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!
  • 1 month ago

I spread the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world every opportunity that I get.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No way. 

I try following these guidelines for living 1-help where you can. 2-share what you are able. 3-try not to harm.

• 1 month ago

I have wild flocks of Parrots in my city and i listen to them .

They sound like they are disagreeing but the squawking might be a 

denominational thingy .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴 Do I sound like the preachy type?

Serious question. 

I think I'm in this category more in self defense.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.