Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

How often do you eat Burger King ?

I last had it a month ago. I had a bun less burger and fries and a soda. 

BQ: what did you order 

Before the pandemic I would eat there every 2 weeks, and order 2 burgers (only ketchup, a large fry, and a Dr. Pepper.  The on in my city has very, very poor service, so I go to one that is only a 10 minute drive from my home. 

I never eat burger king ever anymore the last time I did was years ago and I ordered their fries.

I eat it whenever, I really like the Impossible Whopper meals.

I never use Burger King.

• Nicole

rare 

i get their spicy chicken sandwich with fries and coke 

• ?

Once in a while hun.

rarely.............

• ?

I haven't eaten at Burger King in so long that I can't remember when it was or what I ordered. Last time I ate fast food it was from Wendy's and it had been so long since I'd eaten that sort of thing that it made me sick to my stomach 

• ?

I had a jr Whopper and some chicken sandwich about 3 months ago? Was the first time I'd been in over 10 years. Will probably be another decade before I go again.

• ?

I think it's been about 2 years since I ate there. The food was disappointing and I haven't been back since. I think I got just a plain cheeseburger and an order of onion rings. Burger was stone cold.