Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Is it sick that some middle age men date 18 year olds?

18 year olds still look like minors. If you’re attracted to people who look like children, you are sick, even if they are legal. When I was 18, people thought I was 16. 

What is sick is that there are people who obsess about things like this. What two consenting adults do is none of your business. I'm in my 80s. Would you want to restrict me to dating women within 10  or 20 years of MY age?

In my opinion, it is pretty sick.

• Dimple

yes i do find it disturbing but what can you do.. if the 18 year old was my daughter.. boy would she get a piece of mind.

Yes, that's messed up. 18-year-olds are not ready for the same things in life as middle-aged people. (scientifically. they have not even physically matured! Mind or otherwise) It's cruel and abusive for a middle-aged person to date one, and I agree with the rest of what you said too. The middle-aged person is immature and possibly unwell or not after a real relationship, but someone to control or use.

It's pretty strange to me, and they're probably just using them for their bodies.

Wrong.  Like it or not, 18 is a legal adult and can date anyone else that is a legal adult of any age.  There are a ton of issues with 55-year-old men dating 18-year-olds, but "sick" is not one of them.