Need some advice...?

I'm a 20 year old female and I live in Mexico. I'm currently writing a novel in English and I'm planning on publishing it after it's finished. My father's friend has been living in America for years and he's the only one I know, who can edit my novel. I'm short of money and he doesn't expect me to pay him for the favour, he's going to do for me. So, it's such a privilege for me to have such a good person to edit my novel. But the problem is that a few parts of my novel are slightly erotic. For example, there's a scene in my novel, where the narrator is describing his first experience of sleeping with a prostitute. Mexicans are pretty conservative people and I'm just wondering what I should do in such a situation. I want to publish my book on Amazon, so that all people around world can read it. Should I just edit it by myself? What would you do if you were in my shoes? I don't care if people who don't know me or are from a more developed country (or are open-minded enough regardless of their nationality) read my book, but my father's friend is rather conservative.

I'm asking this question for the second time, because I didn't get any helpful answers.

My dear Dimple: Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. ... Publishing takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours. Make more money.

• Dimple

you need to be willing to spend money .. a lot of it.. if you want a publisher to publish your works.  You will also need a lawyer in case you go by a pen name.  So that way, when you do start earning anything.. the money has to be transferred into your name. 

This is a costly deal.. you must be willing to give up some cash for the proper benefit4.

THAT IS UP TO YOU DEAR...IF U WISH TO DO IT YOURSELF, GO FOR IT.