Is 2 years part time work experience the same as 1 year full time work experience? does it count/is it the same? ?

Update:

Note: i want to know this because i want to work at the FBI. The FBI says that you need to have a least 2 years of full time professional work experience if you have a bachelor’s degree and 1 year of full time professional work experience if you have a master’s degree or higher. So thats why i want to know if it is both okay? I have a master’s degree.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I’m guessing the FBI is pretty strict about their requirements, and you need to have exactly the qualifications they specify.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

That depends on the job, the skill(s) in question, and how  your employer or potential employer feels about that.

Your question belongs in Business & Finance>Careers & Employment>Other-Careers & Employment as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.