Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

do females exaggerate period pains and the prevalence of rape and harassment for sympathy and attention?

No. They do not. Cramps are painful yes but different for every woman. Rape and harassment are two horrible things that unfortunately we have to deal with frequently, which should not be the case, women are over sexualised and some people think they have the entitlement to disrespect us with harassment and rape is actually on another level, it is not an exaggeration.

As a girl, I do feel as if other girls exaggerate, In period pain that is. I mean yeah cramps hurt but they're not THAT bad. But every girl experiences their period's differently. Rape and harassment though, should not be taken as a exaggeration, I mean its rape. I haven't been harassed so I can't really say anything really, but it shouldn't be taken lightly or for attention.

absolutely not u sicko. until you have a vagina keep your mouth closed. rape is not joking matter either it is traumatizing and if someone speaks out of their experience, you need to support them and acknowledge how strong they are. we dont want attention, we want justice for something that no one should ever have to go thru

• Orla C

Oh, grow up, you silly boy. 

Found the next school shooter

absolutely not 

can't get a girfriend hey?

• Sathi

...says the chumbolone who couldn’t get a date if his life depended on it. 

I do not have any experience or training to suspect females exaggerate pain if explaining the action to a male doctors.

harrald

Go to a bar and try to get a man rape you when you dont want to. Then ask this question after you go through rape, not before.