Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Hit my head pretty hard?

Hello, I hit my head pretty bad in the same place I hit it and got a concussion around 3 months ago. A couple hours after I hit it I was sick, and the next day I slept all day and all night as I couldn’t really wake up and I feel as if the pain and drowsiness isn’t getting much better, I was wondering if you think I should call my GP or if I just stay home and rest.

I can make fists with my hands and scrunch my toes and push with my legs, stuff doctors usually ask you during a quick neurological exam but I constantly feel dissociated and disconnected, like I’m there but I’m not, I get very intense shooting/stabbing pain in the area I hit my head, this usually comes on instantly without build up and is 9/10 pain but only lasts a couple seconds and goes away again.

Go to the emergency room now.

Source(s): .

Definitely should check with the doctor. Even if in reality your okay. Your symptoms aren't normal and should be looked at immediately. Better to check and make sure your good then not to. 

• If you're getting sharp pains, get yourself to hospital quickly.