Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

LAN,

You sound like you suck lots of weenies

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why does LAN sound like a redneck incest with his mom republican walking around wearing a MAGA hat. With a big ole nasty body with titties like trump. LAN also asks sick questions about little kids then changes the description after a little bit. He’s nasty

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Someone told me it was the Quakers what did it.

You're welcome

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think that they did as it was a chemical explosion in a warehouse. The chemicals were taken from a ship that was grounded. Not that I support Israel in any shape or form.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are pathetic and an idiot and a liar.  

• 2 months ago

The Hubris did it.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There isn't any proof that they did.   Funny how you bigots always jump to conclusions that fit your prejudice.   Feel free to present a credible source backing you up.   So far not one cowardly anonymous poster is ever able to do just that.

• Adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Too early to tell but the Beirut government admitted that left a load of confiscated chemicals in a warehouse that caused the explosion. Could have been accidental or on purpose, hard to say. My guess would be accidental due to poor management.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.