Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why did Israel attack Beirut?

LAN,

You sound like you suck lots of weenies

Why does LAN sound like a redneck incest with his mom republican walking around wearing a MAGA hat. With a big ole nasty body with titties like trump. LAN also asks sick questions about little kids then changes the description after a little bit. He’s nasty

Someone told me it was the Quakers what did it.

You're welcome

I don't think that they did as it was a chemical explosion in a warehouse. The chemicals were taken from a ship that was grounded. Not that I support Israel in any shape or form.

You are pathetic and an idiot and a liar.  

The Hubris did it.

• LAN

There isn't any proof that they did.   Funny how you bigots always jump to conclusions that fit your prejudice.   Feel free to present a credible source backing you up.   So far not one cowardly anonymous poster is ever able to do just that.

• Adam

Too early to tell but the Beirut government admitted that left a load of confiscated chemicals in a warehouse that caused the explosion. Could have been accidental or on purpose, hard to say. My guess would be accidental due to poor management.