Trump now supports mail-in voting in Florida. Is he only promoting this in states he thinks he can win?

"Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True. Florida’s Voting system has been cleaned up (we defeated Democrats attempts at change), so in Florida I encourage all to request a Ballot & Vote by Mail! #MAGA," the president tweeted on Tuesday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/us-election-2020/tru...

• John

Because trump has spoken.

• Sandy

"Ms McEnany clarified that when Mr Trump said the mail-in voting system had been "cleaned up" in Florida, he was referring to a settlement between a consortium of voting rights groups and state officials to expand early voting and voting education initiatives while also taking steps to secure the results of the election."

just quoting from the article. If Trump and the RNC are cool with it, so am I. It's a battleground state. I hope they know what they're doing.