Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

Am I being selfish?

I was out with my friends recently as we all meet up on a Wednesday at the pub, me and my two other friends are a group and spend the most time together. They got talking to these lads and decided to go to another pub with them and me too (so I was kinda 5th wheeling ) I felt left out but I didn’t say anything. When we got to the other pub my friend promised me they wouldn’t leave me for them as it’s our night and they are just buying the drinks and having a natter. Then as we were leaving and going back to my friends she invited them both back so again I would be fith wheeling so I said shall I go home as I wouldn’t want to be a “cockblocker” they said no if they didn’t want me to come back they would say. We got back and I was sat in the corner on my own whilst they were together in pairs. It didn’t bother me till they decided to ask them to stay they all went upstairs and “did the deed” and left me downstairs on my own after promising this wouldn’t happen after me saying I would go home and they said not to. Do I have a right to be angry?

You should have just gone home as you had originally decided. They weren't being honest with themselves or you about you not being a 5th wheel. Now you know.

no u do not have the right to be angry. u should have left for home when they invited chaps over. u re not 5, u knew what would happen there

so you're denying your friends a roll in the hay once in a while? you should have just gone home and not go back to your friend;s place.