Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

If you are over 18 do you need to have a nominee or emergency contact on your pension or plan with NDIS?

I have my brother as my nominee and emergency contact on my pension with Centrelink and on my NDIS plan . I want to get him taken off from my Centrelink pension and NDIS plan. Can I do that? I am over 18 and a grown adult so it shouldn’t be a problem right? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.