Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

medical question.?

I’ve been to the doctor over 2 years due to burning pain when i go pee and sometimes when i dont and for vulva pain i’ve been tested for infections and std which came clear multiple times anyone have any opinions? 

1 Answer

  • 7 months ago

    Go back to doctor and ask for hospital appointment - I had same problem last year and ended up in ER and it was kidney stones and sepsis.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.