Why do men want female partners not male partners? Men also like to destroy women, why don’t men just be with men if they don’t like women?

If men would prefer female partners to male partners would men be kinder to women? 

Wouldn’t that make more logical sense? 

I only have sex with men so this certainly doesn't apply to me. But in my experience no one has ever been kind to me. 

• Joel

I don't agree with your applied logic to this scenario, but if I were buy into it my understanding of the question is thus: why don't men turn to men if they don't really like women and are only interested in destroying women? The reason your logic would possibly be wrong in this scenario is because men are still sexually attracted to women even if they have a bad opinion of them. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that men DO turn to men because they get better treatment from them than the women they're interested in, however, your scenario also presupposes that men still choose women.

Because they’re NOT gay... 

Most men are only into the sex.

A minority of men don't want female parters and some of those instead want male partners. 

Sex. Heterosexuality. People seem to be under the ridiculous notion that being sexually attracted to someone means you _like_ or respect them as a person or want to spend time with them. Frequently it is the opposite.

No, it's not logical. The kindess would just be a manipulation for sex.

Little you know missy, motherhood is the problem. Boys subconsciously hate their mothers. 

This is not new. I said it all along: men are the perfect fit for each other. They need each other.

You're heavily focused on dating questions (narrow viewpoint) but that's ok.

Most men are kind to me.