Should i got to be very doubtful/uncertain about the existence of ghosts, afterlife and paranormal/spiritual beliefs if they seem so real?

If they were seemingly shown to be real.

Update:

Should i be doubtful about their existence?

Update 2:

If someone has an experience with that.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You must always be skeptical of everything until you see strong reliable physical evidence. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is important to deny them, because they have to be invited.  This is a very thin line between a lie and the truth.  You have to knowingly forbid their entry into this reality.  It is all yours, not theirs to share.  They rather dwell in their non-existent state here.  And, that is forbidden.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well a LOT of the phenomena that people take FOR "Ghosts", "Afterlife", etc. ARE REAL.------Only they are not REALLY "Ghosts" or "Souls of dead people".---The "Ghost" part is only superstitious speculation about what one has witnessed.

There are still a LOT of phenomena in nature we still do not understand yet.----We don't know EVERYTHING after all, so from time to time we are BOUND to encounter some of it.  Really, it is not all to impressive on the surface, moving lights, cold spots, columns of mist or moved objects.----THAT STUFF really IS REAL.  We do not know what causes the green lights to form, or how the mist s "contained" like that.-----But STILL That is NOT evidence of REAL "Ghosts" or "Spirits"----we only JUMP to those conclusions out of surprise, fear and TRADITIONAL superstitions------Concentrate on what you actually SEE, NOT what superstitious people say it is.---We may not know what the green lights are, but are likely Electrical in nature and natural---the color is right and some similar phenomena has been confirmed---so we shouldn't need to call them "Ghosts"---just "unexplained"--The same for MISTS--we know what causes mist too, but do not know why it might make isolated balls or columns--Just unexplained.

The most "Spectacular" "Ghost or Spirit" reports involve actual human figures---These can be cause by autosuggestion in response to a moving shadow or reflection in one's peripheral vision.  The very rare human figures, often in period dress, if real, are better explained by space time glitches predicted by relativity type Physics---and may be of interest to scientists.----The "spirit theory" would not explain the inanimate aspects, such as clothing, etc.

So in the case of "Ghost" experiences, pay attention to what is actually OBSERVED, NOT as to what it may be (Like a "Ghost')  Ghosts and spirits do not exist, so it MUST be something else.---even if we do not know what it is yet.  Reality is not defined by what we know about at any given time.

Also don't make the most common of "Skeptic" logic errors---"Since Ghosts do not exist, those lights you saw didn't exist either---cause ghosts don't exist."------Foolish indeed.

• 6 months ago

You must weigh the available evidence and make up your own mind.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think you need some life lessons. You seem to ask the same questions over and over again. Its as if you can't leave your house without asking "should I go left or right? Where should I go? should I walk or take the car? What you believe in is up to you. We can't advise you other than tell you to keep an open mind.

• 6 months ago

They don't seem so real at all, on the contrary, they seem so imaginary. 

• 6 months ago

No, we're just a figment of your imagination.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.