Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Whose got the highest libido men or women?

I've heard that overly high estrogen can give women high libido too. So, I cannot say, but I think a man with high testosterone and a woman with very high estrogen will be equally horny in really "different" ways perhaps. Females start to be attracted to their opposite sex at a very much younger age than males also. From what I have known, all of the females who say they are lesbians or have bisexual behaviors are "adult" females.

Ill say this. Women are catching up because many of you mother fvckers calling yourself men have NO BALLS which equates to almost NO TESTOSTERONE which itself equates to a very sad libido. 

• Zirp

Well, over 90 % of prostitutes are female...  Unfortunately, in our society it's not just nymphomaniacs getting into that line of work

It depends on the person really but I think naturally and overall men do. 

Men. With something like 15 times the testosterone that women have, there's hardly a question here.

Well it varies a lot between individuals and timing. But over all if all males are in one group and all females are in another and one is comparing each group it would be males over a longer period of time.