What is the best way to find entry level mechanical/biomedical engineering positions online?

As someone who doesn't have a network or professional references as I am trying to enter the professional network. Indeed and Linkedin recently have been posting graveyards that take a lot of shifting to find positions that fit (don't get me started on why keyword searches are terrible). I've tried to google companies in areas that I am interest in living and rarely if ever those places have career sections on their websites. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to find a plethora of entry level postings that are relevant? 

There is no way to find a plethora of entry level postings that are relevant, because there are only a few entry level postings that are relevant; there is not a a plethora of entry level postings that are relevant.  You can't find what doesn't exist.

That was too easy.

Seriously though, the first step is to be more realistic in your expectations.