NA asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 2 months ago

Aussies, why aren't you freaking out and wearing masks?

From what I understand, you still eat fast food?

• Favourite answer

But I'm not wearing it and refuse to do so. I like to breathe fresh air.

not compulsory  yet here .....

but masks not work if you have germy hands and touch ya face  while hands are filthy'.

is amazing how many people i see touch their noses  eyes etc .....is it any wonder covid is spreading .

i even see politician's and health workers do like wise 

Our Sun will kill the coronovirus this summer.

That's because masks don't work.  Nearly two weeks after mask wearing was made mandatory in Melbourne, Victoria has now recorded the largest number of daily new cases in the past day.

Instead of standing up for individual rights , Aussies have cowered to Governments. 

• You invent a way to wear a mask whilst eating and you will get nominated for a prize.

I just checked and still not freaking out.

The staff at Maccas and the rest will be wearing masks soon enough even though they are behind a perspex screen. That makes sense, you spend all day flipping burgers and fries there is no way of keeping people apart back there.