What would it be like to drop acid with the Beatles ?

• Dv8s

That would be a trip.

About the same as doing acid with anyone else.  Diana is completely wrong.  I used a LOT of L.S.D. in the past & still have a 165 I.Q.   

Awwww ... wassamatta fruitboy?  Can't stand someone who has an I.Q. 3X higher than yours?   

Fun especially if they do it having a jam session 

• Diana

Well, your IQ would suddenly take a nosedive from the brain damage that you'd be giving yourself.  

• dman63

You would end up in an Octopus’ Garden.  Mean Mr. Mustard would then walk up to you declaring “I am the Walrus”.  Polythene Pam would tell everyone she wished she was Back In The USSR.  Waking up from your Golden Slumbers, you’d hope you never had to Carry That Weight again.  The End.

Like living in a yellow submarine only to come together to see Lucy in the sky with diamonds.