Atheists, would you order from Pizza Hut during this pandemic?

They don't deliver in my area, but I do order from local restaurants both for delivery and pick up, so that we can support local businesses.  The real problem is finding places that are open to take donations of clothes and household goods.

Edit:

We prefer not to use restaurants that use delivery services like Grub-hub, as they tend to overcharge both the restaurant and the consumer.

• lj1

No way. There's a family-owned pizzeria near my house that has the best New York style pizza you can get without actually going to New York. I order my pizza from them. Besides, the Pizza Hut in my town sucks.

yes i have done so a few times.

I am a bit of a Pizza snob so no.

I worry that food service personel might have COVID.

No.  Their pizza tastes like cardboard.  But there is a fine italian restaurant a block from me and I plan to go there tomorrow for half priced pizza and wine. 

I used to eat out every day for lunch, but I have eaten out only twice since the pandemic and don't plan to.  Its just that half price pizza at a good restaurant is too good to miss. 

I'm Italian. I make my own.

Sure I would, if you are worried just be sure to let the box sit for 72 hours before touching to ensure no coronavirus is viable on the box.

Yeah sure why not

I order from Domino's. And I'm exposed to fewer people there than at the grocery store or at work.

Source(s): Ideally, I'd avoid all contact, but I do need to eat and earn a paycheck.