Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Do you tip taxi drivers, waiters, delivery drivers? ?

I personally don't tip a lot because I pre pay or do contactless lol I honestly hate tipping but I do it sometimes. When I get in a taxi, the taxi drivers especially don't say anything about it which is good lol why can't workers be grateful that customers want their business that allows then to get a wage, instead of making us tip them aswell. If somebody doesn't pay enough at work. Value your worth and go work somewhere who pays top dollar that you deserve. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would tip them

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, yes and sometimes (depends on what they are delivering).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most certainly, I tip. In the US, the IRS assumes a set amount of tip money is given to wait staff and drivers and taxes on it, whether a person received the tip income or not. There is no adjustment for customers from outside the US who do not tip or tip much less than US residents do. If you think tipping and fair wages should be changed, then go through to proper process: Start a petition and get the minimum number of supporters to get your proposal on the next voting ballot. 

• 2 months ago

usually if i dont know whether to tip or not i just ask them

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, taxi drivers, waiters, and the guy that delivers my takeaway.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.