Ricky asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I think my online friend killed himself?

Ive had a really good online friend for over two years. we talked almost everyday for the first year of knowing each other but we started to talk less and less. I've known he had really bad depression and suicidal thoughts for a long time. He would normally talk to me when he got that way and i could normally calm him down. a few months ago he left all social media (which was the only way we could communicate for different reasons.) i was really scared not being able to contact him if he ever had a suicidal breakdown. he eventually got kik back and used it to message me but i kept my distance bc if he left social media i figured he needed a bit of time and didnt want to overwhelm him. I tried contacting him recently and it says his phones been disconnected for a while. Im so terrified that hes done something and i never got to say goodbye to him or that i never got to meet up with him. does anyone think there's any chance hes okay?

cool please continue telling us why we care..

• LAN

So?    Why would anyone here care about your "friend" that allegedly killed himself.   He probably just got bored stringing you along.