How will 2021 NFL draft picks be arranged if the 2020 season is cancelled?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The no fun league doesn't care if people die so there's zero chance the season is canceled 

• 1 month ago

Not many really cares.. ITS Stupid to worry about it with all that is going on.

• 1 month ago

A 32 team draft lottery with the number of ping pong balls based on the 2019 standings.  The Chiefs may only have one ball in such a scenario but they could still get the number one pick.

• 1 month ago

I have no idea if there's anything in place. But a lottery would be fun, wouldn't it ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The NFL will have to create 12 new teams and give them to Kapernick and other black radicals so that ownership of the teams is more fair.  From that the new black owners will get to select the players they want just to make it fair.  So, every player in the NFL draft will be picked for a team. 

• 2 months ago

It hasn't been decided yet but if it's cancelled altogether, most likely the draft order will be a repeat of this year's draft.

• I would think The Draft Order for The 2021 NFL Draft would be the same Draft Order as the 2020 NFL Draft.

• 2 months ago

I would expect probably the same order as the 2020 draft.  

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They can always just have a draft lottery to determine the draft order.  It could be weighted in favour of teams that finished lower in the standings in the 2019 season.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.