How can anyone in their right mind vote for Trump after his complete meltdown in the Axios interview ?

The Chinese communists and Marxists are all working hard to get Trump but the American people more and more are seeing through these lying sacks of crap who wish ill on our country .  

Axios interview will show up in a lot of anti-Trump ads.

You have to consider democrats have offered an even worse alternative.  

I saw that. I thought it was a comedy skit or something. Then I realized I was watching Axios.

That was scary ~~~~~~

Lt. Col. Ralph Peter (Ret.): "I really feel sorry for the people who voted for him, who convinced themselves that this man is a patriot. ... I know a lot of Trump voters who even now can't give up, can't admit they were wrong because their pride's caught up in it."

Anyone in their right mind should have seen the moronic dolt Trump actually is after his first month in office.

Those who still support him now are far beyond any help.

Considering the democrat alternative? 

Are you in YOUR right minds, over there? 

I don't see Biden any better. Obama has not done anything after his first term. 

Remember that most Trump supporters and most voters in general are uninformed voters.  They are content to never watch an interview and just assume their candidate is picture perfect.