Have you ever got called into the poice to speak to them?

I was told my name got pulled up in a Investigation. But i didn't do anything. I have no idea why

Not exactly.  Here's what happened;  I made the mistake of loaning one of my expensive VCR's to a co-worker.  He put it in the trunk of his car.  He got pulled over for speeding, and the police found drugs, arrested him, and impounded the car.  Somehow he was able to contact me and said I needed to go to the police station and claim my property.  So... I show up.  The cops sat me down in an interrogation room and started asking me a few questions about my co-worker; how I knew him, how long I'd known him, etc.  I told them I hardly knew the guy (which was true), and that I had simply loaned my equipment to him.  The officer gave me this lecture about "..... you really need to be more careful who you loan your stuff out to."  I provided him the serial number and receipt, proving the machine was mine, and he gave it back to me.  That was the gist of it.  No idea whatever happened to my co-worker, he never returned to work, and I didn't hear from him again.

Wow. Seripusly?

No but remember them knocking on my door at 4 in the morning once: A neighbor on the 

second floor had shot an intruder (my apartment at that complex was on the ground floor).

Youll find out why when you get there.

• Kathy

Nope, never................

No but they showed up at my door and wanted to speak with me.