Why did Yahoo take away comments? The survey is a poor alternative?

Why did Yahoo take away comments? For many of us it is the only place for our voice to be heard especially this election year after reading articles mostly about Deceitful Donald Trump and his many attempts to undermine the Constitution.

The survey is a very poor alternative

I think the comment section will be back after the election.   Anti-Trump comments has been building for months.   I have a feeling there is a political element within the Yahoo organization that has taken sides and is trying to stifle free wheeling comment on various topics.    

• Kathy

They took it away because users were abusing it.

Free speech only extends to the big media.   One by one they are silencing the people.  

I think because of harrassment.......🤔🤔🤔🤔

• arther

too ,many weak people getting butt hurt and crying by the comments and other comments yahoo is too gutless to publish. Don't think free speech exists on yahoo.

I have no comment