Boy
Boy asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why are Irish people so scary? ?

They seem very creepy

Gold MAKES them CRAZY......😂😂😂😂

I’m sure that not all of them are. It’s like me asking why are all Americans scary.

• Kathy

I do not find them scary.

Because they fight a lot which is why they are named the "Fighting Irish"

Like any other country, there are good people and creepy people. I sometimes watch a crime channel on YouTube that's hosted by a very nice Irish guy with a good personality. You should hear him pronounce numbers, like 33, it comes out as turdy tree. Hahaha, that's cute not creepy. 

• arther

No there not you just don't get their sense of humour. 

All I know is anyone could change their life today and become a winner in life, experience true happiness, experience long lasting success in life and experience all the best things that life has to offer then they should make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way