are dating aps sexist against men...?

It appears so to me they are.    I constantly get matched with women older than myself who are seeking a man to support them.   These women have no savings, have kids to support, lots of debt, etc.  Why do dating sites/apps think dating is about getting men to support desperate women?  It seems very sexist to me.   The good thing is it has made me see the wisdom of staying single as a guy.

Appreciate and respect women, have great sex when/if it happens, get a vasectomy to protect yourself and never, ever marry.  If more men followed this simple advice, men would be much happier in their later years.   

There are more fulfilling things in life than women.   Don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.  

"are dating aps sexist against men...?"

I'm not sure.  But I can guarantee you this ... they are not sexist against women, because that's illegal.  Sexism against men on the other hand is justifiably legal, under many conditions in most of our first world, Western nations.  Even our governments legally discriminate against men this way.  They don't dare do that to women though.  The laws are now on the books to prevent them from doing that.

This is how effective the gynocentric order is.  And how ridiculously off-base the feminist notion of "the Patriarchy" is.

.

• not really ....why?