Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 4 months ago

I can't wake up anymore?

I feel like I spend my entire day either sleeping or being tired. I've always been a night owl, but as of late I pretty much go to sleep an hour or two after eating dinner. And then I can't even wake up in the morning either. Basically I'm tired all day, and I can never wake up no matter what I do. (Even as I write this I'm yawning.)

Is there something wrong with me?

To be clear, I am not diabetic.

There is a host of medical issues that can result in feeling tired all the time, even though you get plenty of sleep.

Chronic fatigue syndrome

Depression

Anemia

Sleep apnea

Diabetes

Liver disease

Kidney disease

Any of these has the potential to be serious and negatively impact the quality of your life. It's time to see a doctor.

hey ,if anyone else wants to learn about alternative sleep apnea treatments try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(do a google search ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my mate got great results with it. 

I\'m not sure but ,if anyone else wants to uncover try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(just google it ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my friend got cool results with it.

Ever tried folic acid ? Real cheap too

You're welcome

hey ,if anyone else is searching for how to cure sleep apnea naturally try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my work buddy got great success with it.

sounds like diabetes to me

• k w

never eat before going to bed, IF you have to, just eat some fruit, they sell it at the store, I seen them packaged sealed, if fruit juice as well, never eat a hard to digest food like you have been doing !

eat right, and you won't experience tiredness like that......