It seems like the majority of women nowadays are bi-curious/bisexual/heteroflexible, do you agree?

I'll list a few examples why I think this is true:

1. Alot (At least half) of "straight" women watch lesbian porn however, there are very few straight men, if any, that watch gay porn.

2. Alot of "Straight" women have sex with women (yeah they do) and call it experimentation, they try it once only.

3. Women have no issues with complementing each other's looks, including each other's asses and boobs. Men on the other hand, although they may ask a muscular guy what his workout is, they are not going to be checking his butt or groin area out at all and they don't complement each other even on non-sexual areas nearly as much as women.

4. Alot of "straight" women say they have thought about engaging in lesbian acts whereas, very very few straight men I know have thought about that (or at least admit they have).

5. Men overall seem to initiate and go after sex with women a lot more than women do with men.

6. Alot of "Straight" women make out with each other in bars/social gatherings but a straight man would never kiss another guy to impress a woman. 

7. Alot of "straight" women say they don't like the look of the penis but they just like how it feels. I don't know any straight men who don't like how a vagina looks and feels. 

So given these examples, doesn't it seem like women are more bisexual than heterosexual?

@capitalgentleman can you give me a study that proves most women are heterosexual? I haven't found any, they only ask women for their self-identification and that's not correct

1. A lot is two words

2 A lot is two words.

3. A woman give complements to other women it isn't sexual.

4   A lot is two words.

5.  Men overall seem to initiate and go after sex much more than do women in every society.  

6.  A lot is two words.

7.  A lot is two words.

And most women do not have sex with other women, they just don't have sex with you, tessera.

Many of your examples are wrong.

E.g., 2, 4, and 6 are totally wrong.

3, 5, and 7 are correct.

1 is arguable.

Science has PROVED definitively that most women are heterosexual, and do NOT want to have sex with other woman.  Why don't you read any of the studies?

• GA41

I do not agree that it reflects the majority.  However, it reflects the degradation of morals in our society.  Some will pay a steep penalty for their error. --->"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.(Romans 1:26)

MORE THAN 20 TIMES EVERY DAY, every WEEK same old stupid questions. REPORT

Have you considered therapy for your fixation?  Or maybe you just need to get laid??