Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 6 months ago

Will hand sanitizing stations still be available at stores, amusement parks, airports, etc. even after the COVID-19 pandemic is over?

In order to avoid or reducing people's risks of catching the typical diseases that we come in contact with everyday, such as: 

Strep Throat, the common cold, influenza, MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcocus Aureus- We live in a hard-core era of antibiotic resistant bacteria), and E. Coli infections ( like from unwashed hands sometimes people don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom, which I find is a pretty disgusting and extremely unhygienic thing to do, and I'm glad I'm most certainly not one of those kinds of people!)

We won't be wearing any masks or practicing any social distancing when this is over, but the last thing I'm going to want to know is the hand hygiene one.   Because hand hygiene has been around for centuries even before this whole thing started! So I'm going to want to know if the hand sanitizing stations will still be available at the stores, amusement parks, airports, etc, even after the pandemic is over.  

• kelvin

yes yes it will

Maybe.  But just carry your own sanitizer and you won't have to worry.